Current Launch Status


May 24th Launch is CANCELLED

Good Morning Folks:

The weather forecasts for tomorrow afternoon continue to look dismal, with most sites predicting a 90% chance of thunderstorms and winds running in the 10-20 mph range.  So we are cancelling our launch attempts for May.  We’ll look forward to June and hope for drier conditions then.

Have a great weekend,


Launch Procedures Our next launch is Sunday June 14,  2015 weather permitting. The launch is scheduled to begin at 9:00 AM,  setup of the range at 8:30 AM (come lend a hand if you can). The final GO or NoGO call will be made usually by noon on Saturday.

You can prepare your flight cards ahead of time by getting the flight card form.

Meeting Information: Our next club meeting  scheduled for Thursday, May 21st, 2015 at 7:00pm  will be at Hardesty Regional Library, located at 8316 E 93rd St in Tulsa. Google maps link here. We will be discussing all things rockets at make sure to bring any show and tell you would like to share with the group